SESSION IDEA STARTERS
We’re always looking for people to volunteer to lead a B2B Camp Session, yet we often hear people say they would propose a session if they only knew what topic to lead. Well, in an effort to break down those barriers, we’ve taken the liberty of posting the following “Idea Starters” for this year’s topic: “How to Compete In Today’s Attention Driven Economy!”
How can sales grab the prospect’s attention?
What major trends are impacting sales and sales management in this new economy?
- What major trends are impacting marketing in this new economy?
- What role does Social Media play in getting customers attention?
How should brands respond to all of the growing demand for content?
- What sort of sales strategies make a company stand out from the crowd?
Is it time to include VR, AR, and MR in your marketing mix?
A case study of converting market feedback and customer wants to a robust growth.
What’s new – Latest Marketing Strategy methodologies and what they mean to your company.
How does my small business compete in this new economy?
- Something that your colleagues say that you do really well makes a great topic.
- Something that you (or someone) did that you are really proud of makes a great topic.
- Something that you want to be really good at makes a fantastic topic!
- A real-world case study of a successful market launch – step by step
- Perspective on where you believe sales and marketing are headed
- Discussion of go-to-market strategies
- Techniques for getting competitive intel in B2B environments
- What role will Voice play in your company’s marketing strategy?
- Brainstorming and collaboration.
How about now? If one of these has sparked some inspiration be sure to sign up for a session proposal!